TuneReplyAll for Microsoft Outlook 2010
TuneReplyAll has been created to add a number of useful features to Microsoft® Outlook® 2010.
- It can show a warning message when a user is going to reply to everyone. The user has to confirm his choice to reply to all. This will help to prevent sending out confidential information.
- If Outlook includes the user's own address in Replay all, TuneReplyAll can remove it from the message.
- Alternatively, if the user wants to include his address in the To, CC, or BCC address field in new, replied or forwarded messages, TuneReplyAll will add it.
The utility is an Outlook COM add-in.
TuneReplyAll.zip archive file to any folder on your workstation. Execute appropriate msi file and follow the instructions.
- Run Outlook. Select File > Options > Add-ins and make sure that TuneReplyAll exists in "Active Application Add-ins" list (1). Now click "Add-in Options" button (2). Add-in Options window will appear.
- Select TuneReplyAll tab. Specify application's behavior.
Now click Apply button, then OK button.
- Open Outlook and find a message that has more then one addresses in the To: or CC: fields (1). Click Reply All button (2).
- A new message will appear. Note the TuneReplyAll warning.
TuneReplyAll has been tested with Outlook 2010 32-bit and 64-bit versions under Microsoft Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista®/Windows 7.
- (Windows XP)
Select Start > Settings > Control Panel. Select Add or Remove Programs. Select TuneReplyAll in the list. Click Remove button and follow the instructions.
(Windows Vista/Windows 7)
Select Start > Control Panel. Select Programs and features. Select TuneReplyAll in the list. Right-click and select Uninstall. Follow the instructions.
This application is freeware. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support services to users of freeware IvaSoft products.
Do you wish to support us by sending some money? Thank you!|
Please visit Payoneer web site to do a money transfer.
Use 'Gift' as a reason of payment.
Feel free to send us your comments and criticism.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries