CentralUniSent for Microsoft Exchange 2013
Current version: 18.104.22.168
Suppose that Outlook user John Doe has access to his personal mailbox and also has right to send as additional mailboxes (usually "Info" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Sales" <email@example.com> etc.) on Exchange server.
When he sends an e-mail from these mailboxes the message goes into his personal mailbox Sent items folder.
CentralUniSent utility ensures that the message sent with the non-personal From address will be moved to the Sent Items folder of the mailbox the message was sent from.
Also you can easily see who was the original author of the message.
- The application is server-centric, so you do not need to install any extra software on the client side
- You can enable/disable moving of Sent items for each mailbox individually via CentralUniSent2013Setup.exe user interface
On your computer running Exchange 2013 Server that plays CAS role:
Select (or create) a user account that is a member of the local Administrators, Domain Admins and Domain Users security groups.
Log on locally as that user.
Create C:\Program Files\CentralUniSent2013\ directory.
Download CentralUniSent2013-Demo.zip archive file to C:\Program Files\CentralUniSent2013\ directory.
- Right-click CentralUniSent2013-Demo.zip and select Properties. Click Unblock button.
Extract all files from CentralUniSent2013-Demo.zip.
Right-click C:\Program Files\CentralUniSent2013\CentralUniSent2013Setup.exe and select "Run as administrator" option.
- Click Create button in "CentralUniSent2013 Account" frame
- In "CentralUniSent2013 Service" frame click "Install" button. Press "Start" button. Make sure that "Running" status string appears in the bottom left corner of the window
- In "Mailboxes" frame mark any mailbox in the list and click "Change" button
Let's suppose you have got a mailbox named CUSTEST1 and another mailbox named CUSTEST2. CUSTEST1 can send on behalf of CUSTEST2.
- Using Outlook, open CUSTEST1 mailbox. Create a message and enable the From: field. Populate the From: field with CUSTEST2 and To: field with CUSTEST1. Place something like "CentralUniSent test 1" to the Subject line and send the message. Navigate to Sent items folder. The message you've just sent will disappear in a few seconds.
- Using Outlook, open CUSTEST2 mailbox. Navigate to Sent items folder. The message that has been sent in the previous step is here.
(Outlook 2003 and earlier) Open View menu. Select Arrange By > Current View > Customize Current View...
(Outlook 2007) Open View menu. Select Current View > Customize Current View...
(Outlook 2010) Open View menu. Select View Settings. "Advanced View Settings: Compact" window will appear.
Click Fields/Columns... button. "Show Fields/Columns" form will appear. Select "All document fields/columns" from the list on the top left corner of the form. Select "Author" field in the "Available fields/columns:" list and press "Add ->" button.
Click OK button to close "Show Fields/Columns window." Click OK button to close View Summary window. Author column will be populated with CUSTEST1, as CUSTEST1 is the original author of this message.
We have tested CentralUniSent 2013 with Exchange Server 2013 SP1 on Windows Server 2008/2008 R2.
Start C:\Program Files\CentralUniSent2013\CentralUniSent2013Setup.exe
- Click "Unmark All" button in "Mailboxes" frame. Click "Change" button
- Click "Stop" button in "CentralUniSent2013 Service" frame. After that hit "Uninstall" button
- Click "Delete" button in "CentralUniSent2013 Account" frame
- Press Exit button
About this demo version
CentralUniSent demo version works only for mailboxes whose names include "TEST" or "DEMO".
The full version has no limitations.
Q. I am about to purchase this product but I wondering regarding updates/patches. What are the policies regarding updates? Do you provide them freely or as a purchase?
A. As a registered user, you will get free updates for one year from the date of purchase.
Once the new version is ready, this information will be e-mailed to all registered users. We will send updates via e-mail to those who request them.
I have already ordered your software and want to view data relating to my order.
Just visit our Customer Care Center.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries